VFX CompositorThis job listing has expired
Our client is rapidly growing company that provides production for some of the world’s most talked about brands within TV, digital and print campaigns.
- Compositing, tracking, product replacement, keying, rotoscoping, secondary colour grading in Nuke, all quickly, accurately and convincingly
- Adhering to workflow processes so that projects can be accessed and reversioned quickly and effectively
- Advise and manage projects after completion - fulfill any project consolidation that might be required to successfully archive the project
PERSON SPECIFICATION OVERVIEW
The ideal candidate will be committed to producing the highest standard of work at all times and take an active interest in changing trends in VFX.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with Nuke
- A strong showreel, which demonstrates good experience in tracking, keying, rotoscoping and grading
- A good understanding of photography and broadcast, and how the interaction of light, lenses and digital sensors contribute to the construction of a moving image
- A good understanding of colour, space, video codecs and their use in the digital pipeline
- Ability to critically assess your own work and complete VFX work to a standard that meets the approval of producers and clients, without vetting by fellow artists
- Ability to take direction and structure working practice so that design changes can be efficiently made - Display a high attention to detail with a “right first time” mentality and a general “can-do” service attitude
- Clean and efficient Nuke script organisation
- Possess good working knowledge of post-production processes and services
- Be well presented and polite
- Be able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Have a positive attitude towards problem solving, a high standard of work and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator - the artist will often be expected to convert print projects into usable RGB elements
- Knowledge of tracking software, e.g. PFtrack and Mocha
- Knowledge of any 3D software, e.g. Cinema4D and Maya
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Knowledge of programming languages, e.g. Python
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Digital Designer (Agency)
Closing 20 September 2017
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
3D Visualiser - Amazing Branding Agency
Closing 19 September 2017
- Premier Media
- £150 to 200 /day
Want more VFX Compositor jobs?
Want to find more Visualiser - 3D jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Colour Grader jobs, Production Editor jobs, Broadcast Designer jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, Compositor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.