VFX Artist for MannCGThis job listing has expired
At MannCG we are passionate about building the best team and developing the most exciting holographic NovaLine™ solutions. That's why we are thrilled to announce that we are looking for a VFX artist to join our team. We're looking for someone who has passion for creating visuals and next level experiences, who is a team player and enjoys a creative startup environment. This role requires someone who is happy to animate as well as design beautiful visuals, interested in latest technology trends and is great with people.
As our VFX artist, you will be a major contributor to the NovaLine™ content experiences. You will work with our team to create holographic and projection mapping content for international brands. Working with AV technicians you will be developing creative visual solutions for various events and activations.
- Create 2D/3D motion graphics and animations;
- Model and texture art directed assets for AR/VR/projection mapping or holographic experiences;
- Complete other generalist motion and 3D tasks as required (non-deformer animation, tracking, layout, filming assistance, video editing);
- Drive creative concepts with good communication, process planning and iterative review;
- Produce quality visuals to specifications in a timely manner;
- Contribute to organization of a successful production process and planning;
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional working experience in a similar role;
- Experience creating motion graphics, visual effects, particle effects and animations (Krakatoa and/or Phoenix FD);
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Element 3D, 3DS Max, Vray and Premiere Pro;
- Knowledge of projection mapping techniques and understanding of space and light;
- Advanced 3D generalist skills with experience in realizing concepts;
- Creative and detail-oriented, with good aesthetics, understanding of spatial multi layering effects and light/color;
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Unity or Unreal Engine development is a plus;
- Experience with motion tracking;
- Interest in technology and knowledge of latest tech trends;
- Knowledge of different animation styles and techniques
- Knowledge of AV equipment and installation
MannCG is developing most innovative holographic turn-key solutions for events, retail and entertainment. Without eyewear or tracking, our screen nanocoated display is capable of creating an immersive, unforgettable 3D experience. Along with our display technology, we are developing a software and hardware ecosystem to facilitate the creation / development of mobile interactive platforms and dedicated holographic content.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more VFX Artist jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, 3D Designer jobs, 3D Modeller jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.