User Experience Designer/ArchitectThis job listing has expired
UX DESIGNER / ARCHITECT / E-COMMERCE / RETAIL / LONDON / £350-400 PER DAY
My client are a leading retail and e-commerce business who are investing heavily in the evolution of their digital products. In order to accomplish all they are trying to achieve they know that UX needs to be at the heart of their journey.
We are looking for talented and experienced UX Designers, to join a well-established, holistic and agile team, who have experience working in either retail and/or e-commerce. This is not a must but a great advantage.
Your job as User Experience Architect is to develop the client's portfolio of digital products from apps, websites to in-store experiences. You'll team up with Product teams, User Researchers and UI/Visual Designers to define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation.
The role and responsibilities:
* Run stakeholder, customer journey mapping and workshops in order to understand business and customer requirements and objectives.
* Communicate your designs with sketches/scamps, user journeys, content hierarchy and interactive prototypes.
* Capture and analyse user intelligence to support decisions. (Heuristic analysis, usability testing, card-sorting, surveys, etc).
* Guide design with user personas, scenarios, user journeys.
* Develop and deliver enhancements with interaction and architecture within an Agile environment.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please get in touch:
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for FullFat
Closing 5 May 2017
- Dependant Upon Experience
QA Analyst for LEO Learning
Closing 27 April 2017
- LEO Learning Ltd
- temp, part time
- £8 to 10 /h
Want more User Experience Designer/Architect jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.