Unity3D Developer // £35k
Unity Developer / Games Developer
£30-40,000 per annum
I'm currently working with a London based Games Studio that is looking for a Unity Developer / Games Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will need to be passionate about game development, with at least 2 years experience using Unity to create games.
* Developing client game logic for one of our upcoming games.
* Developing shaders, particle systems and custom effects.
* Helping integrate 3rd party SDK's.
* Collaborating closely with a product team including the Senior Unity Developer, artists, a Games Designer and Producer.
* Analysing performance and optimising code across a range of devices and platforms.
* 2-4+ years of experience developing 2D and 3D games for mobile platforms (iOS and Android) using Unity with C#.
* Experience working on at least 2 published products.
* Proficiency with C# and solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
* Understanding of networking and graphics, performance issues and tradeoffs.
* An appreciation of the overall development process, as well as a true understanding of how small changes and features can impact the wider architecture.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Creating repeatable processes to improve efficiency.
* A very good eye for detail.
* Calm under pressure with excellent problem solving skills.
QA Analyst for LEO Learning
Closing 27 April 2017
- LEO Learning Ltd
- temp, part time
- £8 to 10 /h
Freelance Retail Interior + VM Designer - £200-£250 per day
Closing 23 May 2017
- Profiles Creative
- £200 to 250 /day
Want more Unity3D Developer // £35k jobs?
Want to find more Product Development Manager jobs, 3D Artist jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, Backend Web Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Multimedia Developer jobs, Development Manager jobs, Games Designer jobs, Gaming Creative Manager jobs, Gaming IT Technician jobs, Gaming Programmer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.