UX DesignerThis job listing has expired
The UX Designer is responsible for the day to day management and on-going customer experience optimisation of the company's website and associated direct to consumer websites. This encompasses the end-to-end journey from arrival to purchase including associated conversion activities. As UX Designer the objective is to maximise the return on acquisition spend while maintaining a best in class user experience across all devices.
* Assist User Experience Manager in defining and delivering the user experience for new websites, as well as optimisation of existing sites
* Must be confident creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards etc.
* Should be comfortable using Axure or Balsamiq and have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
* Must be experienced with A/B and MVT testing for optimising online conversion through to sale
* Will need to be comfortable communicating ideas to senior product stakeholder (Marketing, Underwriting, Operations, IT)
* Advanced knowledge of website content delivery via Drupal and using Agile methodology
* Work closely with IT to define and deliver the user experience from definition through to delivery. Including review and testing of the changes throughout the development period.
* Excellent knowledge of user centred design methodologies (IA, wire framing, prototyping)
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise in a self-managing style and ensure deadlines are hit - Agile experience is an asset
* Confident and articulate communicator
* Experience of working with multiple key stakeholders, including senior management, digital agencies and other online team members.
* Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
* Experience managing external agencies to deliver user experience
* Work with key business stakeholders to define website changes
* When required, work with IT to assess the effort required to effect change, making pragmatic decisions regarding scope and approach
Please get in touch ASAP! -
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 17 June 2017
- Competitive with excellent benefits
Middleweight Graphic Designer with HTML experience for Sears Davies
Closing 21 June 2017
start End of June
- Sears Davies
- temp, temp to perm
- Dependent on experience
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Information Architect jobs, Technical Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.