UX DesignerThis job listing has expired
Our e-commerce client is looking for a UX designer to join their growing company. The product team are responsible for the continuous improvement of their website - they constantly test it and make changes to improve the user experience and ultimately optimize web booking conversion.
You will be focused on interaction design and aesthetics across all supported devices, including mobile. This is a full-time, permanent role within an expanding Product team dedicated to providing high-quality, industry-leading solutions to facilitate the growth ambitions of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-skilled team with a proven success rate at a crucial point as it revamps its UX and CRO capabilities.
You should have
- Proven experience in designing aesthetically-appealing e-commerce web sites in a commercial environment
- Strong understanding of interaction design and ability to demonstrate the commercial benefits to any design changes made
- Experience of working with a relevant adaptive software development methodology, such as Agile
- Experience of working collaboratively in a team environment
They have an excellent benefits package which includes generous holidays, bonus, private medical insurance, pension and other discounts and softer benefits.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Midweight Visual Designer
Closing 18 August 2017
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits
Want more UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.