UX Designer – Global Digital Agency
UX Designer - Agency - £40,000-£60,000
My client is a global digital agency with offices in Sydney, Los Angeles and London. They work with some of Britain’s most iconic brands in luxury automotive.
• As a User Experience Architect, you are responsible for developing long-term strategic initiatives
• Fully understand the business and brand goals
• Meeting the needs of each individual target audience
• 5+ Years User Experience Architect Experience working across digital and print
• Experience working on responsive websites for global brands
• Deep understanding of mobile UX and how to create simple, positive customer experiences
• Knowledge of Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud or other tools for generating wireframes, prototyping and specifications
Please apply below with your CV.
Creative Digital Designer - Marketing Agency - £35,000
Closing 26 April 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a
UX Designer for Zoopla
Closing 15 April 2017
- Tower Bridge, SE1
- Competitive with excellent benefits!
Want more UX Designer – Global Digital Agency jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.