UX Designer - Global BrandThis job listing has expired
A global brand with a strong presence, thousands of staff around the globe, and innovative digital product range is growing a new product team in London.
Focusing on a selection of consumer facing products, including native iOS and Android apps, all with vast audiences, you'll be working collaboratively with UI, development and product specialists to bring their latest and greatest ideas to life.
Joining a growing UX team including 10 UX designers across all levels, guided by some exceptional senior leadership, with an incredible platform and backing to succeed, this is UX design on a grand scale.
Understanding your users and utilising the power of some serious data insights too, you'll be crafting informed designs which deliver the best user experience, continually improve legacy products, whilst being a crucial part of launching completely fresh ideas.
WHO YOU ARE
* You're an experienced and driven UX designer with a talent for multi-platform products, including native apps, research and testing methods
* You can hit the ground running in a collaborative team, with a background of working with data insights, UI and development team members
* You care about every last pixel of the work you launch, and are looking for a challenge where the audience is as global as the impact your designs will make
To apply for the UX Designer role, please click the 'Apply' button.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Product Designer / Senior UI Designer – Media and Entertainment
Closing 23 June 2017
- Sphere Digital Recruitment
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 17 June 2017
- Competitive with excellent benefits
Want more UX Designer - Global Brand jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.