UX Designer - £55K - LondonThis job listing has expired
UX Designer - £55K - London
Are you a UX designer looking for a new challenge and have a keen interest in working for an International brand? Then read on.
A well-known eBusiness with offices in London are looking for a design professional with strong UX experience where you will have the responsibility for the development and maintenance of the UX design for the digital experience. You'll need to have a real passion for UX design and a strong track record of innovative user-centred design thinking.
You will work on the development and maintenance of the user experience online and more generally act as an advocate for the discipline. You will be expected to take a hands-on approach to deliverables that span the full user-centred design lifecycle.
Responsibilities can be broadly divided into two main areas: Insight & Planning and New Feature Design
* Plan and implement creative ways to collect and analyse customer behaviours that will inform the design of key product features.
* Create prototypes to test UX thinking within the team and with user testing.
* Determine the appropriate level and type of user research, concept testing, and usability testing.
* Conduct user research and testing; perform competitive audits and market research - and then convert findings into design decisions.
* Provide insight into design trends, competitor analysis and what's hot in the app space.
* Clearly articulate your solutions to internal stakeholders. You should be able to:
* Design the information architecture and interaction behaviour for new features and functionality - through the use of workflows, sitemaps, wireframes etc.
* Collaboratively develop prototypes for demonstration and evaluation of concepts.
What you will bring
* Demonstrable experience as a User Experience and Interface Professional.
* Good understanding of UX/UI and interface design patterns and new trends.
* Proven experience designing for mobile devices and strong knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
* Proven ability to gather insights from statistical analysis (e.g. web stats), competitive reviews and usability testing to improve the Apps' user experience
* Strong communication skills; ability to present new concepts to stakeholders. Facilitation and collaboration skills to gain agreement on UX designs from Managing Directors to Product Owners and developers.
* Proficiency in a variety of design tools used for the creation of specifications as well as tools used for demonstration and prototyping purposes (for example: Axure, Adobe CS, etc).
* Self-motivation. You are proactive, identifying areas for improvement and take the initiative to implement.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Designer for KnowledgeBrief
Closing 15 June 2017
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 17 June 2017
- Competitive with excellent benefits
Want more UX Designer - £55K - London jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.