UX Desiger - £40,000- £50.000 - Award Winning AgencyThis job listing has expired
An established and award winning digital agency with offices based in London are looking for a UX Designer to join their small but well established team.
This will be a role where you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of projects and with a variety of clients whilst being involved in the full UX life cycle.
* Strong strategic thinking that will inform digital strategies and service experiences
* A strong experience / service design portfolio that demonstrates your strategic thinking, user experience methodologies and resulting solutions across sectors and interactive platforms
* Utilising UX and Experience Design methodologies to gain a deep understanding of people's desires, business goals and service performance to unearth unmet needs and innovation opportunities
* Create user experience goals and conceptual frameworks; user personas, related key user journeys and relevant flowcharts;
* Translate qualitative and quantitative insights into innovative experience solutions, exhibited in user scenarios, lo-fi to hi-fi Information Architecture and wireframes, interactive prototypes and technical annotations/specification documentation
* Collaborate closely with UX and UI designers, technologists, external associates and partners to solve complex challenges holistically and able to manage less experience designers
* A solid background in a related field, from User Experience to Service Design
* A deep focus on user-centered design
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Artworker - Nitrogen Group
Closing 17 August 2017
- Nitrogen Group
- Competitive Package
Senior UX Researcher
Closing 18 August 2017
Want more UX Desiger - £40,000- £50.000 - Award Winning Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Strategists jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.