UX Architect - Media/Publishing Company
Would you like to join an innovative media and publishing company as a UX Architect?
In this role, you will work to support a large product that will affect a wide range of brands owned by the company and work collaboratively with a passionate and intelligent User Experience team.
As the UX Architect, you will be responsible for extracting useful user evidence and insights and making recommendations to create the most user-centric design. This could be done with some rapid guerilla testing or maybe a workshop, it’s up to you to establish what the best method to extract information will be.
Working under the guidance of the User Experience Lead, you will take responsibility for a large portion of the tasks relating to the big product development project but also get the chance to address some small brand-led initiatives with some household names. As the UX Architect, you’ll have to be comfortable working in agile/Kanban setups alongside Visual Designers, Developers and Product Owners to deliver some excellent UX research outputs as well as defining user journeys and architecture. If you’ve got solid experience in delivering outstanding digital products across a range of devices (particularly mobile and touch projects) then keep reading and apply today.
As the UX Architect, your responsibilities will be to:
• Produce detailed UX deliverables, as required. These may include user journeys, interaction-flow diagrams, site maps, wireframes, prototypes and UI spec documentation
• Ensure the user experience supports the strategic vision, and is achievable within the technical constraints of the project.
• Maintain a user-centred and evidence-based approach
• Use a process of research, design, and validation to create innovative solutions that meet specific business and functional criteria
• Collaborate and iterate with developers in fast-paced design-build cycles
• Design experiences either from concept or as an iteration on existing platforms
• Be able to articulate the importance of modelling content with stakeholders, and facilitate that process
• Assist in facilitating discovery workshops and stakeholder interviews to define project objectives
• Explore and map user needs through audience analysis, user narratives, and process flow diagrams
• Work closely with the creative team to develop the vision of the project
• Be able to and willing to prototype - be it on paper, InVision or using a prototying tool and iterate your ideas
• Be able to sketch, create low and high fidelity wireframes and build simple interactive prototypes
• Maintain a strong focus on quality and timely delivery across multiple projects
The successful UX Architect will have experience and skills in the following areas:
• Solid experience in both qualitative and quantitative research; interviews, workshops, card sorts, using data, Google Analytics etc.
• Content Modelling
• Running Workshops
• Journey Mapping
• Familiarity with the following tools; Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle or similar, Optimal Workshop, Prototyping software (eg: balsamiq, Axure RP, proto.io), Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
• Some basic coding (eg CSS/HTML) - for prototyping
• Experience/exposure to the publishing industry would be advantageous
• Some SEO experience
• Familiarity with variety of CMS (eg: Wordpress)
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 17 June 2017
- Competitive with excellent benefits
Digital Designer for KnowledgeBrief
Closing 15 June 2017
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more UX Architect - Media/Publishing Company jobs?
Want to find more Architect jobs, Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Information Architect jobs, Audience Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.