UI/UX LeadThis job listing has expired
About Our Client
One of the fastest growing and innovative fintech start- ups in London.
- Participate in product design discussions that take concepts through to production
- Take the newly designed brand further
- Partner with our UX Designer to fully visualise wireframes and user journeys
- Work directly with our Front-end Developers, delivering them product specs and assets
- Inspire the team with your design
The Successful Applicant
- Excellence in digital product design
- Ability to design responsive and intuitive interfaces
- Eye for balance, proportion and rhythm
- Interest in user interaction design & animation
- Love for typography, layout, print design and illustration
- Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Designer for KnowledgeBrief
Closing 15 June 2017
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Senior UX/UI Designer for Wholegrain Digital
Closing 22 June 2017
- Wholegrain Digital
Want more UI/UX Lead jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Product Development Manager jobs, Design Manager jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Technical Manager jobs, Technical Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.