UI/UX Designer for AnyVanThis job listing has expired
Are you someone with a ‘go get them’ attitude? Are you hungry, energetic, and multi- talented; love coming up with better ways to do things; you speak up and have plenty of ideas; you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but you know how to let your hair down on a Friday night? If so, we would like to hear from you.
About the company:
AnyVan is a disruptive delivery and removal marketplace website created to speed up and reduce the cost of moving.
Launched in 2009, AnyVan has now reached 2.9 million users and has experienced significant international growth. We are looking to continue to disrupt the transport industry with our unique product and to expand our user base.
As a product designer, your creative flair will be complemented by your ability to deliver quality and consistent design throughout our site and all other channels. Your holistic and practical approach to design will produce a seamless experience for all our users. With a passion for start-ups, you are ready to hit the ground running and make your mark on our ever-evolving site and brand.
We ideally want someone who is thinking long-term. There is plenty of room for growth within the company. We want you to fit in well with the fun, young team we’ve built - eager to contribute ideas and learn as much as possible.
We are looking for a dynamic, technically savvy senior web and product designer as well as supporting the marketing team in developing long term projects with the product on both mobile and web, creating dynamic and engaging campaigns, newsletters and social platforms. They should be commercially-minded with the emphasis on driving sales and engagement. We have clear ideas on the themes and focus areas for the next design of our site and interface. We are therefore looking for someone who is executional in their approach with a strong focus on UI (across all platforms).
They must also be able to work collaboratively with existing tech and marketing departments.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Work on a range of interesting projects to develop the product both for mobile and desktop
- Design offline materials such a brochures and flyers
- Build dynamic email templates
- Build engaging landing pages that drive conversion
- Develop Social based campaigns and applications to engage with our audience
- Develop wireframes and concepts that improve the customer experience
- Full cycle designer; from concept and wireframes through to solutions
It goes without saying that the chosen candidate requires flair and creativity in abundance, but as well as that will need a calm, approachable, and methodical outset; sharing their charismatic approach with other stakeholders while backing up all decisions with good reasoning. This person will be a motivated, proactive self-starter who is, as already mentioned, commercially aware.
We would also want you to have the following experience:
- At least 3 years commercial experience designing website UI’s
- Experience designing UI’s for both desktop and mobile devices
- An expert understanding of web usability best practices
- Ability to create web ready designs with realistic font sizes, colours and transitions
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (in particular Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Experience in responsive design is an advantage
- A solid online portfolio showcasing your skills Extensive knowledge of accessibility and cross browser issues
We look forward to receiving your application
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Front-end Designer for We Make Websites
Closing 13 April 2017
- We Make Websites
- £24,000 to 45,000 p/a
UX Designer for Zoopla
Closing 15 April 2017
- Tower Bridge, SE1
- Competitive with excellent benefits!
Want more UI/UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.