UI Designer for The Bionic GroupThis job listing has expired
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced UI Designer / Developer to work with our in-house team of 3D Modellers and App developers to design and deliver cutting edge client apps and multimedia solutions. You must have an extensive knowledge of App UI and show an ability to design unique, exciting but intuitive app content.
You should be degree level in graphics and/or digital design, you will have a solid understanding of digital experiences and emerging UX trends and have proven conceptual / thinking skills developed within a progressive and busy agency environment (design, advertising or brand communications). Capable of turning ideas from sketches into wireframes, you will have great visual, UI Design and art working skills, a modern creative design style and a strong contemporary colour, illustrative and imagery philosophy is also a must. It goes without saying that you’ll also be a skilled Mac user in Adobe Creative Suite: (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), as well as a confident knowledge / experience of working with AfterEffects and Hype. An understanding of basic IDE Environments such as XCODE would be an advantage.
Attributes we feel are important:
• Creative and independent mindset, combined with the ability to work as part of a team
• Effective problem solver, motivated to achieve effective results
• Ability to articulately present design concepts / project work to others
• Highly productive, with a strong client service ethos
• High attention to detail, quality focused approach
• Effective communicator with strong collaborative skills
• Numerate and articulate with good spoken/written English language skills
• Confident to liaise with clients as a key stakeholder within project delivery.
Apply with a covering letter, portfolio PDF and up to date CV, stating current salary and benefits details.
About the company
The Bionic Group is the leading media company with the Construction, Utilities and Rail sectors working to communicate complex situation in clear concise ways through an array of media solutions for our clients.
For more detail please review our main website:-
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
HTML Email Developer for Ometria
Closing 22 April 2017
- £35,000 to 37,000 p/a
Junior Digital Developer for Beyond Luxury Media
Closing 8 April 2017
- Beyond Luxury Media
Want more UI Designer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.