Traffic Manager for HH Global
HH Global is the first-choice partner in outsourced marketing execution for leading brands. Applying proven processes, industry-leading technology, and the deep expertise of over 800 employees, we develop innovative solutions that drive down the cost of our clients’ printing, packaging, and creative production, while improving quality, sustainability, and speed to market. Over the past few years we have successfully expanded and in the past financial year we saw growth in all regions of over 35%. To meet the demands of our customers as well as our own requirements, we are looking for the most motivated and talented employees in the market to support our ongoing growth strategy.
THE ROLE - Traffic Manager
The role is based within our studio in Leatherhead, working with a wide array of well-known and exciting brands. As a Traffic Manager, you will be required to ensure briefs are distributed, executed and delivered in line with our client requirements. You will work closely with our experienced Designers, Artworkers and our expert team of account and client marketing teams and will develop creative and unique solutions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - Traffic Manager
- Effectively engage with clients, to build and maintain robust relationships;
- Take detailed, yet succinct client briefings from clients from multiple sectors;
- Brief and assist our Design team, answering and where necessary escalating any specification related queries;
- Progress designs with our Artwork team to final completion, again providing support and a point of escalation;
- Act as a point of QA throughout the development stages, ensuing constructive and developmental feedback is provided;
- Where required, effectively brief and engage with our external suppliers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - Traffic Manager
- Significant experience within a Studio environment, ideally as a Mac operator, working within the pre-press industry;
- Higher Education qualification in Graphic arts, desired but not essential;
- Approachable, with strong client and team skills;
- Pro-active with an organised approach;
- Effective time manager able to effectively prioritise and work within a busy studio environment.
COMPETENCIES - Traffic Manager
- Customer Focused: Goes beyond quality, delivery, reliability and consistency - involves focusing one’s efforts on finding what a customer needs, before the customer themselves are even aware. Using this information and addressing and meeting the requirement.
- Results Focused: Ensuring you are a finisher as well as a starter; it involves measuring and monitoring progress and keeping an eye on the bottom line. It is important that when the change of pace is intense, distractions do not take over, and initiatives started are completed.
- Team Player: Commitment to the organisations’/ departments’ common goal, a focus on what is best for the business rather than suits the individual. It involves communicating, sharing and supporting and it goes much further than meeting others half way, it is about putting effort into building good working relationships, taking the initiative when others are slow and not being put off by negative responses.
HH Global is an industry-leading organisation and we deliver exceptional standards of service. Our team is our greatest advantage and we offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent career prospects and we are always looking for enthusiastic and innovative talent, with a desire for a challenging and rewarding career.
HH Global is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the large volume of applications received during our recruitment campaigns, we are unable to respond to each application directly. Therefore if you have not received a response from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has not been progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process on this occasion.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.