Traffic Manager - JD Sports
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever growing department! If you what we're looking for then we want to hear from you! Apply here!
*Role Overview : *
The purpose of this job is to work between the creatives, account managers and production departments to ensure the smooth resource of all projects. The ideal candidate will have worked as a Traffic/Production Manager in a creative studio environment.
- Ensure all briefs are dispatched in the studio based on personnel's strengths and skills
- Maintain and enhance our workflow structure.
- Review daily work schedule of the creative studio and ensuring work is delivered to deadlines.
- Manage daily resourcing and capacity of team members, both permanent and freelance.
- Manage overall studio workflow, using a resource-tracking tool and keep all departments informed about project status and dispatching workload appropriately.
- Source and brief in freelance resource as and when required in order to deliver projects on time, and on budget.
- Liaise with Senior Management Team to pre-empt bottlenecks during peak trading.
- Maintain constant communication between marketing, creative, artwork and production teams.
- Prioritise numerous tasks and react to changes as they are briefed.
- Support and manage the Digital Traffic Manager.
In return JD Sports Fashion PLC offer a wide range of rewards including a great benefits package as well as a fantastic working culture and amazing opportunities to progress throughout the wider business.
• Exceptional at multitasking. • Excellent verbal and written communication with excellent attention to detail. • Dynamic, innovative and lateral thinking skills. • Change leader – motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment. • Confident, impartial personality, highly proactive, calm, organised and an objective thinker. • Have previously worked in a creative studio environment within a fast paced industry. • PC & Mac literate. • Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (advanced Excel essential) with advanced knowledge of design and production software (understanding of Adobe Creative Suite desirable). • Knowledge of motion graphic design is desireable. • Excellent organizational skills and proven leadership skills.
Full/Part TimeFull Time
Integrated Project Manager
Closing 22 August 2017
- RedSofa London
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a
Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager
Closing 18 August 2017
- RedSofa London
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Traffic Manager - JD Sports jobs?
Want to find more Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.