Tech Lead – Front End – AgencyThis job listing has expired
Tech Lead - Front End - Agency - £75,000 - London
My Client is a genuine award winning Creative Agency who pride themselves on the unique approach and use of innovative technology. They help their clients grow their business’s using a variety if digital channels. They build some of the best Digital communications in the world.
As the Tech Lead you will be responsible for:
• Oversee Larger Development projects working closely with team leads and project managers
• Define and Develop a strategy that sees the team hit company goals and objectives - improving quality, efficiency and overall level of the service delivered form both an internal and external prsepctive
• Ideally experience of managing small teams
• Front-end frameworks - Angular,React and Node.js for the Back-end
• Strong knowledge of HTML5, cross-browser CSS and Media queries
• Server side integration knowledge and knowledge of one major CMS
• Ability to motivate and inspire your tram and helping them to perform at their top level
• Conduct team appraisals, set objectives allowing their careers to grow and develop
• Ensure the team has a clear understanding of the client’s requirements
• Ensure best practise is shared within the team, creating the right culture and ethos
Please apply below with your CV!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Billy Warner
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Front-end Digital Designer for SportFX Web
Closing 16 August 2017
- Sports Direct
- Shirebrook based NG20
- £18k - £22k dependent on experience
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits
Want more Tech Lead – Front End – Agency jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.