TOP NOTCH MOVIE MAKER TO TRAVEL THE WORLDThis job listing has expired
In a nutshell: you will spend 20% of your time travelling the world shooting movie & picture material and 80% of your time in editing the material into top notch marketing material.
- Competitive fix salary & (potentially equity-bonus in the company)
- Part-time or Full-time (but at least >50%) / by agreement
- Shoreditch, London
- Starting April, May / by agreement
Follow Alice is a young, passionate travel startup operating in London and New York. Our mission is to inspire people to see the world. We create an offering for curious people seeking extraordinary experiences in hidden beauties around the world.
We’re looking for a multi-talented all-rounder in marketing, filming and photography. You have a strong passion for anything visual and a great eye for design. You are interested in the latest technology in those fields and always eager to catch up with the newest trends.
- Creative marketing mind, able to connect with customers through innovative concepts
- All-rounded proficiency in movie production, you will be responsible for the whole process from shooting material to editing it into a top notch trailer
- A skilled eye to catch great photographs and shots
- Ready and keen to travel unconventionally - you will join our trips around the world to shot material - example trips could be a Yoga Retreat in Tuscany, Gorilla Trekking in Uganda or a Husky Safari in Norway
- Excellent understanding of branding and able to cater trailers exactly to our audience
- (Ideally) experienced with drone photography / filming, if not, ready to dig into it
- Entrepreneurial mindset and keen to work in a small team of an early stage company
- Have the right to work in the UK
Great to have
- Interested in new technology such as VR, 360 Videos & pictures, ideally with experience and knowledge in these fields
- Further visual skills, photoshop, very basic front-end coding for design
- A good sense of humour, curious, in love with live
APPLY: Please send references of your work together with your CV.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Advertising Designer (New York)
Closing 11 April 2017
- RedSofa London
- New York
- £70,000 p/a
Graphic Designer for The University of Southern Mississippi
Closing 1 April 2017
start April 2017
- The University of Southern Mississippi
- $40,000 p/a
Want more TOP NOTCH MOVIE MAKER TO TRAVEL THE WORLD jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Film Maker jobs, Online Editor jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.