Sub-Editor/Writer - Creative AgencyThis job listing has expired
An ambitious independent marketing and communications agency are looking for a Sub-Editor/Writer to join their creative team.
The role will be working with various different clients, covering sectors such as technology, government agencies, health and beauty, FMCG and telecommunications. The projects are diverse and include internal and external communications, presentations, video and animation, live events and exhibitions.
Sub-editing across a variety of media formats:
* Ensuring all content produced is proofed to the highest possible standard, checking for grammatical and factual errors and inconsistency.
* Editing text to fit defined word counts and design layout.
* Working closely with copywriting and design teams to ensure documents and content are finished to the highest quality.
* Proofing and polishing internally-produced materials for competitive tenders, pitches, internal and external communications and other administrative documents.
Research and copywriting:
* Researching topics, products and events in order to provide creative input to pitches and copywriting projects where required.
* Copywriting for internal communications and projects during busy periods.
Internal projects and social media:
* Aiding in the creation of engaging content for the website and social media presence.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
* A degree in a relevant field such as English, Journalism or Marketing.
* 2-3 years' in a sub-editing or editorial role.
* Proven experience sub-editing across a range of deliverables and formats.
* An understanding of legal and libel laws and guidelines.
* Experience covering technology brands and/or information security topics would be a bonus but are not a requirement.
This is a great opportunity to join a creative, friendly and growing environment! If interested please send your CV to />
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Marketing Executive for Fashion Brand
Closing 26 May 2017
- Impact Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £90 to 100 /day
Senior Digital Researcher
Closing 27 May 2017
- Canary Wharf
- £65,000 p/a
Want more Sub-Editor/Writer - Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Graduate jobs, Proofreader jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.