Studio Manager for Lucozade Ribena Suntory
If you’re an experienced plate-spinner then this could be your perfect role!
We are a busy in-house creative, design and production team supporting the Marketing department at Lucozade Ribena Suntory.
As Studio Manager you will be an essential part of the team: keeping us organised, on top of what’s going on, who’s doing what and by when. You’ll ensure that deadlines are met, deliverables are delivered, and that incoming briefs are handled efficiently.
You will lead meetings with brand managers and other stakeholders to ensure that the studio’s resource is being rigorously planned and that projects are on-track to be delivered to deadline. This is an opportunity to work on exciting projects for big brands including Ribena, Lucozade Sport, Lucozade Energy, Orangina as well as some of our smaller seed brands.
You will have excellent organisational and planning skills as well as understanding and appreciation of the creative design process required to deliver retail creative from brief through to execution and delivery.
A can-do mentality is essential as is a flexible approach to managing workload, a clear but friendly communication style and an infectious enthusiasm for delivering projects.
- Plan, review, course-correct and communicate the studio’s work schedule.
- Receive, interpret, plan and manage individual scopes of work across all projects.
- Plan available resource against studio projects and ensure delivery to deadline.
- Track effort expended per project and report back on value delivered and the studio’s overall productivity.
- Manage the expectations of key stake holders across Marketing and Sales. Be the single point of contact for the team for all incoming briefs to the team.
- Project manage a small number of the studio’s larger briefs. Review existing processes and implement an improved project management / workflow structure to ensure effective day-to-day operation.
- Manage the studio’s annual leave calendar and use it to plan available resource.
- Manage external agency and third-party resource including freelance staff.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role as a studio or traffic manager within a creative agency environment is essential.
- A proven ability to manage the workload of teams and plan resource effectively.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrable experience implementing new processes or systems within a creative team. Experience managing both print and digital projects across multiple platforms to delivery.
- Extensive operational experience including time and performance management. Excellent understanding of the creative process and timelines for delivery.
- Ability to understand a brief, define the key elements and timing, highlight, manage and mitigate risk.
- Experience using SCRUM project management is an advantage but not essential. Knowledge of online tools such as Trello and TeamGant is also desirable.
- A good sense of humour is essential.
- Delivering Results Takes responsibility for delivering projects on time and in full.
- Organised and capable of planning and prioritising work effectively.
- Sets clear goals, deadlines and delivers a high level of communication to all stakeholders.
- Constantly strives to improves the process or outcome.
- Aware of how the design studio contributes towards LRS’ business goals by delivering savings and value.
Evening Workflow Coordinator
Closing 22 April 2017
- City of London
- £42,550 p/a
Marketing Projects Officer - Charity Organisation
Closing 22 April 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Studio Manager jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Studio Director jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.