Studio Manager/Designer/Creative ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
Working within a Global Creative Services (GCS) team, the Studio Manager/Designer/Artworker is responsible for assessing, interpreting, prioritizing and triaging a range of marketing and promotional communications projects across multiple media for a broad range of internal clients within the client's business. Working with a team of Designers, Artworkers and Art and Creative Directors, you will be the gateway into their studio environment for work briefed in by their Account Services team. Helping manage the resource and scheduling of all creative production.
As a Studio Manager based in London but working as part of a global team, you will be responsible for helping to define, improve and deliver work for internal clients on brand, on time and within budget. Improving production standards, workflow and innovation as well as developing relationships across the group and throughout the business are key responsibilities.
50% of this role is Studio Management and the 50% of this role will also be to provide Design and Artwork support to the existing creative team - working in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator in the creation of marketing promotional material - collateral, brochures, factsheets, infographics and advertising design.
* 'Go-to' person for account services team for all creative briefs in terms of prioritisation, triage and scheduling of design/artwork/campaign work across the London-based design team
* Planning and scheduling production ensuring the optimum use of all department resources - through working with other creative leads from across the GCS team
* Manage delivery expectations and where appropriate negotiate additional time/resource to ensure the quality of the final job/project
* Analyse, interpret and challenge creative briefs
* Review design work from a quality-control perspective ahead of it reaching clients
* Interpreting and acting on feedback
* Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and on brand
* Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders to meet client expectations
* Build and develop relationships with global creative lead peers to inform resource decisions and improve process and workflow
* Build and develop relationships with account services team to improve 'intake' procedure, brief quality and overall quality of output
* Understanding departmental cost model and ability to provide accurate time and budget estimates for clients
* Brand guardianship
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and familiarity with MS Office suite
* Experience of using project management software; Ideally Workfront
* 5 years+ experience working within a similar role
* Worked within a client services and/or agency environment directly engaging with clients
* Experience in B2B marketing or providing creative services to a B2B organisation
* Experience managing creative projects for large business organizations that have well-structured and disciplined brand standards
* Ability to manage multiple assignments/projects concurrently
* Proven track record of translating concepts into effective written content for integrated marketing campaigns and communications across a range of both print and digital tactics, including: Print and digital advertising, video, collateral, direct mail, tradeshow displays, sales presentations, internal corporate programs, email marketing, content marketing, and more
* Strong time management and prioritisation skills
* Solid experience working on and with communications across all forms of media
* Exceptional people-management skills
* Ability to accept, understand and deliver feedback
* Proven creative problem-solving skills to evaluate a creative approach and appropriate response
* Client management - direction and consultation
* Working with people from different seniorities, cultures and backgrounds
* Numerate with a strong commercial understanding
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Mid-weight Designer for BD Network
Closing 13 September 2017
- BD Network
Want more Studio Manager/Designer/Creative Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Studio Manager jobs, Studio Operator jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.