Studio Coordinator - Globally Renowned Fashion BrandThis job listing has expired
A motivated, organised and conscientious Studio Co-Ordinator is required to join the successful Creative Studio of a globally renowned fashion brand.
Working with the Head of Creative Studio, you will be co-ordinating the seamless delivery of workflow from start to finish. You'll be process-driven and super methodical with the ability to really own workflow and studio co-ordination.
You'll have previous experience in workflow or traffic and will have a solid understanding of creative processes from copy to print and digital, preferably for a fashion brand. You'll be tenacious with a compelling need to deliver projects on time and not be afraid to manage upwards to achieve deadlines!
* Facilitate workflow between company stakeholders and design team
* Taking in briefs, setting them up as jobs and adding them to the schedule
* Ensuring jobs are allocated to the correct person and with enough time to meet the deadline
* Forecasting weeks ahead, you'll identify projects at risk, flag resource requirements and book freelancers accordingly
* Create project schedules, critical paths for seasonal output, track and monitor projects, lead status meetings
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with other departments within the Organisation
* Keep accurate administrative records for all jobs worked on - manage expectations on delivery through clear communication and timely updates to in-house clients
* Oversee all jobs in both copy and design are moving through the process efficiently and are reaching deadlines
* Be the point of contact for any project related queries
* Experience in a similar role within a fast paced, commercial environment with a fashion brand
* Amazing administration and organisational skills with the ability to manage complex schedules and overlapping deadlines
* An eye for detail
* Strong time management skills
* Knowledge of a 360 approach to projects
* The ability to build trust and respect with the wider Studio team and management
* Understanding of financial aspects (estimating and invoicing)
* Experience managing 3rd party supplier relationships
* Resilient, you keep your cool under pressure
* Confident, able to communicate and escalate issues when necessary
* Desire to better processes and ways of working
* Awareness of different print and digital assets would be a bonus
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills and workflow software skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Integrated Project Manager
Closing 22 August 2017
- RedSofa London
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a
Traffic Manager - Fantastic Design Agency
Closing 14 September 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Studio Coordinator - Globally Renowned Fashion Brand jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Studio Assistant jobs, Studio Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.