Social Publisher for Breakthough MediaThis job listing has expired
Who are we?
Breakthrough is a full-service agency - we provide research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house. This ensures that our strategic thinking informs our creativity, and that our strategy is influenced by real-time audience engagement with our campaigns. Our clients are prestigious and include the Home Office, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, US State Department, United Nations; Australian, Tunisian and Iraqi governments, public benefit organisations including the Rockefeller Foundation, and charities such as the NSPCC.
We specialise in working with multiple stakeholders including government, NGOs, charities, media organisations and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), who help us meet our campaign objectives and drive positive social change.
In four-and-a-half years we’ve grown to almost 200 people all working across our offices in Australia, Iraq, East Africa, Tunisia and at our headquarters in the UK. It’s an exciting time, and we’ve big plans for the future – and we’re looking for
someone to help get us there.
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting new role for a Social Publisher who knows how to make things happen on all social media platforms. Working to support a team of Digital specialists, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing Breakthrough’s online communities, as well as feeding back insights internally to ensure campaigns remain strategically sound.
You will be involved in content creation, collaborating within both Digital and Creative departments to develop content that is relevant, engaging and sharable within our communities. It is important that you live and breathe all things social - you will be passionate, know what's trending and what works with specific audiences. It is advantageous if you have worked within an agency or media environment.
Interested?....How does this sound:
- Manage online communities and social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Work with the Digital team to design and develop social campaigns, messaging and content formats.
- Work independently and with in-house creative teams to create content in line with digital and social best practice.
- Be planning, writing and managing engaging content through content calendars.
- Daily moderation of user generated content, and analysis of audience trends, behaviours and content consumption – feeding this back internally to relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance
- Support in the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Testing and experimenting with content types and community behaviours
- Being able to identify and track influencers, co-ordinating outreach where necessary.
What we need from you…
You will be a super organised digital native who is passionate about social media and creating compelling content that can engage our audiences and deliver on our clients’ objectives. You will be self-driven and have a passion for pushing work forward, using your excellent creative and technical skill to drive for the best work every time. You will be plugged in to new trends and industry developments, ensuring Breakthrough's clients always have the best of the best. You’ll also have:
- Experience in an agency or in house running social media campaigns and profiles on a daily basis
- Social (media) butterfly; someone who laps up online content, has a keen eye for an excellent social campaign and keeps one eye on digital trends at all times.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, and other social media analytics tools.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords & Paid Social
- Familiarity with social and audience analysis tools such as Brandwatch
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / InDesign skills - creating social media assets
- Proven success on social media campaign management
- Competent working independently as well as part of our digital team
Lastly, we’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce from different professional and cultural backgrounds, and to that end we encourage a variety of people to our company to represent the diverse range of subjects associated with our projects.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter (maximum of one page) with information on why you’re right for this role, and what excites you about this job and our company.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Ahmad Tea
Closing 18 August 2017
- Ahmad Tea
- perm, temp to perm
Content Strategist - Facebook
Closing 25 August 2017
Want more Social Publisher jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, PPC Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.