Social Media Manager - Net-A-Porter
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
THE OUTNET is the most fashionable fashion outlet. Since its launch in April 2009, by the people behind the award-winning website NET-A-PORTER, THE OUTNET has quickly established itself as the chic, go-to destination for the global, style-conscious shopper looking for the best designer brands at a great discount price.
We are now seeking an innovative and commercial Social Media Manager to lead a growing social media presence, developing our community and ensuring THE OUTNET delivers innovative and best-in-class experiences within the social media space. You will have a strong interest in social media and the commercial impact it has, and be up to speed on all new and developing social media and digital innovations including new technological developments. You will ensure that THE OUTNET’s social platforms are generating buzz and excitement, bringing it to life through both digital and offline activation which drives new visitors and buyers to the site and ensures THE OUTNET brand is top of mind in new and existing markets. You will work closely with our internal teams - creative, editorial, marketing, PR, technology and production. The role requires strong cross-departmental management and the ability to inspire change and drive excitement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead all social media initiatives, managing campaigns from start to finish - briefing, creative development, tech development, post-campaign analysis.
- Manage & implement THE OUTNET’s global social media strategy across multiple markets and multiple platforms
- Ensure trafficking of content, real-time engagement, and influencer outreach is efficient and meets social media amplification requirements
- Create unifying story-arcs across multiple marketing initiatives, working alongside Editorial, PR and other marketing channels to keep platforms updated with relevant, and engaging content
- Shape and engage in conversations among consumers, bloggers and traditional media to ensure the maximum positive exposure
- Support/manage the annual budget and strategic planning for THE OUTNET social media channels, adjusting on a quarterly basis to ensure business objectives are met
- Collaborate with Art Director and Editorial Director on bringing to life content strategy across all social media channels including optimizing content for performance and engagement
- Two direct reports: Social Media Producer, Social Media Intern
- Cross-departmental management is key, overseeing a projects and BAU initiatives with senior members of multiple departments across the business
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will be a social media specialist with a passion for innovation and demonstrate a proven track record of creating engaging content across multiple social media platforms and devices for a global brand, technology company and/or social media communications at agency or in-house. You will ideally have experience of managing content globally with a focus on UK, US, EMEA and APAC markets and a keen eye for photography and video content with a deep understanding of all things digital.
You must be able to demonstrate commercial acumen through a mix of paid, earned and owned media and have a knowledge of social media tools, preferably scheduling/posting, reporting/analysis, bidding/optimisation with a strong leadership style and management experience.
Global Head of Marketing
Social Media Designer for Media Bounty
Closing 1 September 2017
- Media Bounty
- part time
- 30k pro-rata
Creative Artworker - Global Brand
Closing 12 September 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £25,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.