Social Media Designer at Manning Gottlieb OMD
We are looking for a talented and inspirational mid-weight design and production specialist with (2+ years of experience) to join our social design team at Manning Gottlieb OMD.
The team are a multi skilled strategic production unit sitting with the Social Marketing team and were built out of a need for better, more integrated social creative and campaigns. We are responsible for several clients’ social creative and campaigns including Starbucks, Estee Lauder, Nissan, Waitrose and Renault for whom we work on a wide range of campaigns, strategies and creative executions in house. This includes developing social marketing strategies for our current and prospective clients, concepting, shooting & post production of social specific creative & content and adapting existing assets to make them fit for social.
With so many aspects the role, this is not a ‘traditional’ design or production role with the ideal candidate being a multi skilled and infinitely curious and driven design & production specialist who can adapt to an ever-evolving market and platform. Experience in a small production unit would be useful as we are looking for someone who has been hands on in all aspects of the creative process at some level.
The ideal candidate would also need to be articulate and have strong presentation skills combined with an understanding of marketing and clients’ challenges and needs.
Core skill requirements include:
- High level of experience and proficiency in Adobe CS software including Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects & Illustrator
- A Good level of production experience including planning, storyboarding, shooting (camera operation, lighting, audio recording) and post production
- Ability to manage a production from start to finish for shoots where external resource is used
- A good level of client contact and client management experience and be confident to develop and present concepts and campaigns independently to our existing client base
- Good experience working on MS Office software focusing mainly on building PowerPoint high quality presentations • Excellent attention to detail and understanding of design fundamentals
- An unquenchable desire to learn new skills and techniques quickly to adapt to the ever-evolving social media platform
- An understanding of IP regulations/ laws and their application to the creative process
- A good understanding of Social Media channels and how they work
- Articulate with strong presentation skills Preferred
Skills & Experience:
- Strong project management skills to be able to organise and execute multiple simultaneous projects
- Advanced post production skills within After Effects and Premiere to become a leader in that aspect within the team
- Experience in copywriting for ads
- Experience in producing social specific campaigns and content.
It’s an exciting hybrid role fit for a gifted design & production specialist looking to advance their skills and knowledge and grow themselves within a marketing environment. As such, demand will be high so we will need to see a working portfolio of current work (with contribution clearly specified) as well as a CV. Selected candidates will then be asked to work on a short turnaround brief to showcase their approach, skills and creative thinking.
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Animation Producer for Casual Films
Closing 15 September 2017
- Casual Films
- £30,000 to 39,000 p/a
Want more Social Media Designer at Manning Gottlieb OMD jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.