Social Media Account DirectorThis job listing has expired
This leading advertising agency builds friendly and talented teams to work with exciting brands. They are now seeking an experienced Social Media Account Director to develop, manage and execute social media campaigns for a large hospitality brand.
An exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in F1 and golf as this client sponsors these two sports. You will have the opportunity to be sitting first class with the client to understand their needs as well as enjoying teamwork with the agencies social team of 15 supported by the Head of Social.
* Track record of managing global or regional social media presence for a major consumer brand across a number of markets for 12+ months
* Good understanding of planning social campaigns across the various mechanisms, channels and buying models
* Practical expertise in paid social activation on Facebook and Twitter, especially self-service biddable platforms
* Outstanding copywriting and editorial skills in addition to the overall design and visual sensibility necessary to deliver visually engaging content
* Deep understanding of online community building and customer service for consumer and lifestyle brands with an audience of 1M+
* Demonstrated management of complex projects in-house and agency-side; ability to work effectively cross-functionally with track record of success
Salary: circa £45k+ bens (DOE)
If you are keen to be part of a creative family, get in touch!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Copywriter - Award Winning Creative Agency
Closing 15 September 2017
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Digital Copywriting Assistant for Galliard Homes
Closing 13 September 2017
- Galliard Homes
- 18,000 to 22,000 p/a
Want more Social Media Account Director jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Project Director jobs, Content Director jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Editorial Designer jobs, Account Director jobs, PR Account Director jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.