Social Marketing Manager - SPOTIFYThis job listing has expired
Spotify is looking for a Social Marketing Manager to join our Social Marketing team. This leader will be a strategic partner to all of the company’s social media stakeholders in the UK, France, and the Netherlands and be reporting to the Global Sr. Manager, Social Marketing Operations. This position will be located in London.
What you’ll do:
- Building digital programs that are designed to drive brand affinity, awareness, activation, and retention via social media channels across the UK, France, and the Netherlands
- Coordinating day-to-day social media activities with stakeholders (Marketing, Public Relations, Label Relations, Customer Service, Product, etc.)
- Localization of global social initiatives and announcements
- Maximize new technologies and platforms to support our social ambition
- Advising on social media integration into business activity
- Building out a social content creation practice involving paid and earned strategies
Who you are:
- You have BA/BS degree in Business or/and Marketing Sciences
- Experience working on social strategy, either at an agency or client side a must
- Masters degree in Marketing or Market Research a plus
- 2-5 years experience managing a global social media team
- French language skills a plus
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Collaborative mindset and proven track record of influencing peers
- Experience running technology and web projects as well as deep understanding of social communications channels
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics and applying those in the digital space. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UX Researcher for Capital One
Closing 16 September 2017
- Capital One
- Old Street, London
- Competitive + Bonus
Closing 25 August 2017
- RedSofa London
- £30,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Social Marketing Manager - SPOTIFY jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, New Business Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.