Social Insight Manager
This integrated agency follows modern day trends and pays profound attention to people permitting them to build strong strategies and relationships. They are looking for a Social Insight Manager to support the agency on social audience insight.
The successful candidate is data and performance driven! This role will report to the Senior Social Strategist, work closely with the Data Planning, Innovation and Social Creative teams! This person will be responsible for managing social report on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis across all accounts.
* At least 2 years agency experience in a social data driven role
* Experience working with social monitoring tools to analyse social conversations about brands, sectors, topics and issues to extract key themes and behaviours
* Experience supporting brand strategies and advice on best strategic use of social communications to achieve objectives
* Knowledge of the broader digital marketing channels such as SEO and CRM
Salary: £22-25k + bens
If you are an analytical person, get in touch!
UX Consultant / Researcher
Closing 23 May 2017
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Digital Media Executive - Ad Agency
Closing 22 May 2017
- AGENDA Digital & Creative Recruitment
- £22,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more Social Insight Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Media Planner jobs, Researcher jobs, Audience Researcher jobs, Data Processor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.