Social Community ManagerThis job listing has expired
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced social media and community manager to build the online presence of this well-known kids brand. You will help create strategy and implement campaigns to maximise brand exposure as well as providing an excellent customer service.
Our client is a children’s entertainment studio responsible for a well-known and long-established brand.
You will work to drive engagement and support amongst the brand’s communities across various platforms, including managing social media presence strategy and implementation and taking responsibility for broad customer service across social media, app stores and the web.
Key Responsibilities -
- Create and deliver content and campaigns that bring the brand to life
- Manage the brand’s online communities, engaging with users and providing excellent customer service
- Analyse audience responses and report regularly on social KPIs
- Manage budgets and maintain relationships with social platform owners and external agencies to plan and optimize paid media
You’ll have significant experience in social media for entertainment brands, ideally children’s or youth brands. You’ll have demonstrable creative abilities and a strong understanding of tracking and measurement best practice, with the ability to analyse and interpret data.
You’ll have a passion for entertainment and will be a driven individual with a great sense of humour!
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Campaign Planner for Camelot
Closing 16 August 2017
Digital Copywriting Assistant for Galliard Homes
Closing 19 August 2017
- Galliard Homes
- 18,000 to 22,000 p/a
Want more Social Community Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.