Senior UX/UI Designer - True Creative Freedom - Up to £60k!This job listing has expired
My client are making waves in the FinTech industry. They have an incredible brand which attracts millions of users all over the UK. They are soon to be releasing their product in the US and need a Senior UX/UI Designer to spearhead the launch!
This role reports in to the CMO, but will also include working closely with the product and marketing teams. This is a new, much needed, role in the business. You'll have the opportunity to take ownership of my client's visual identity - from online advertising to mobile app screens/product features. It is an exciting time to join due to their international launch and you will also be involved on a huge branding project which will present a lot of interesting design challenges to solve.
* You will be expected to bring the brand to life with original and engaging online creative - taking a highly user centric approach to your work and designs.
* You'll apply your skills across everything from my client's website, emails, app screens, social media assets and videos. So there is a lot of scope for variety and creativity.
* Overseeing the design process through from concept to delivery, always with the user at the fore.
* Ensuring you stay abreast of digital & consumer trends, enabling you to generate ideas to help improve our advertising, website and core product.
Skills & Experience
* An amazing portfolio.
* Used to designing with development in mind, excellent at translating your ideas into practical development and roll out - with an understanding of the concepts and constraints of development and responsive design.
* As the first person in a design role in the business you'll need to be a self-starter and enjoy taking the initiative and being proactive.
* Experience working within a consumer business (ideally ecommerce/retail or fintech)
* Entrepreneurial in your approach with a strong desire to participate in a fast growing business and a willingness to play a pivotal part.
* Previously worked on creating and developing a brand's visual identity.
* Video editing and story boarding animations (to help explain our product).
* Experience of creating ads for paid social campaigns.
* Technical skills - basics of HTML/CSS would be highly advantageous. Everyone in the marketing team can edit HTML to some degree to get emails and landing pages up and running quickly.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 5 July 2017
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Senior Brand Packaging Designer
Closing 26 July 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Want more Senior UX/UI Designer - True Creative Freedom - Up to £60k! jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.