Senior UX/UI Designer - London - £60kThis job listing has expired
Senior UX/UI Designer - London - £60k
Our client is a digital marketing and technology agency that work with some stunning brands and have been growing continually for the past couple of years. Salt have been integral in growing their team in New York, London, Dubai, Frankfurt, Paris and Milan.
This is to be part of the content creation unit at the heart of the agency, spearheading Best Practice and creative excellence, driving meaningful engagement for brands across key platforms, connecting the brands 24/7 with their consumers.
They originate, create and deliver compelling stories that resonate with audiences, responding to new trends and exciting potential customers with dynamic content.
They use data to discover and better predict effective content messaging, creative approaches, targeting criteria and target platforms for digital marketing campaigns, create creative for next gen website hosting, building, dynamic user journey optimization, engagement and conversion into e-commerce and in store activation
As Senior UI/UX Designer you will be working within a collaborative product team to deliver useful, usable and delightful consumer experiences for some of the world's best known brands.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this agency and lead the design direction of an established user engagement platform that already out-performs industry benchmarks. You will work with the team to extend the capabilities of the platform, as well as helping to ideate, validate and design new features and experiences using some of the newest web technologies, including AR.
You will be joining a fast-growing design team that takes a test and learn approach to product development, calling on user data, weekly usability testing sessions and A/B testing to design and optimise.
You will come from a product or design agency background where you have been the design lead on teams delivering consumer experiences across multiple platforms, devices and technologies.
* Be the voice of UX in your product team, communicating your design rationale to your product owner, engineers, QA and stakeholders.
* Create, iterate and maintain design deliverables including information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and style guides and be confident to respond to stakeholder feedback with data informed rational.
* Conduct weekly user testing sessions to validate assumptions.
* Analyse user data and usability test results to inform and improve the product.
* Support projects through to launch, ensuring the design vision is met and usability best practices upheld.
* You must have a portfolio that displays a user centered approach to problem solving, demonstrating how you have delivered and iterated a range of consumer experiences
* At least 5 years' consumer-facing design experience
* Have an innate understanding of how interactions and animation can improve usability and delight a consumer; your prototypes are definitely not static
* Expertise using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Principle or similar
* Have experience working in an agile environment in a cross-functional team of product managers, developers and QA, and familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
* Experience conducting and documenting usability tests
* Are familiar with front end markup: HTML/CSS/SASS
* Experience designing experiences for AR/VR technologies would be a bonus.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer for Oxford University Press
Closing 27 June 2017
- Oxford University Press
Creative Designer for British Heart Foundation
Closing 2 July 2017
- British Heart Foundation Charity
- £28,000 p/a + benefits
Want more Senior UX/UI Designer - London - £60k jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.