Senior UI / UX DesignerThis job listing has expired
This leading digital agency is looking for a senior level UI/UX Designer to join an expanding team in their London Soho office and help create exceptional and engaging user experiences for their range of respected brands within the e-commerce, luxury hospitality, travel and drinks sectors.
Salary: Competitive, dependant upon experience
Job-type: Full time
Location: Soho, London
They are growing their design studio in the heart of London's Soho - lead by their Creative Director and working alongside a highly talented technical team in a relaxed environment with fun culture, to help deliver exceptional finished products for their roster of new and existing clients.
They are looking for driven senior-level digital experts who want to get stuck into exciting challenges and own their projects from start to finish. The right candidate will have an impressive portfolio of commercial designs and experience of working in a digital production environment.
You'll have 6+ years commercial experience and be able to demonstrate you have worked on the full project lifecycle from brief to completion. You'll also have outstanding time management and organisation skills, and have experience of liaising with clients directly.
These roles will require:
- Creating engaging, responsive designs across a wide range of client sectors
- Ensuring UI/UX best practices are applied and followed throughout the design process
- Highly skilled with Sketch and Adobe CC
- Proficiency in wireframing/prototyping - InVision experience preferred
- Solid understanding of HTML5/CSS3
- Working closely and collaborating with developers to ensure designs are implemented to the highest standard
- Presenting your work internally and to clients in a friendly, confident manner
- Interpreting client requirements and producing detailed creative briefs
- Contributing to the creative culture of the agency
In return, they can offer a competitive salary and a number of perks, including:
- Shiny new MacBook
- Flexible core working hours
- Dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee reward scheme offering discounts across a huge range of goods & services
- Weekly team lunches & regular company-wide social events
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight / Senior Creative Designer - Fluro Ltd
Closing 14 September 2017
- Fluro Ltd
- Bourne End, SL8
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Social Content Creator for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Want more Senior UI / UX Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.