Senior UI Designer (12 month contract) (£50K PRO RATA SALRAY)This job listing has expired
We are currently looking for a Senior UI Designer for a London based agency.
* Please Note > The salary is speficially £50,000 pro rata, there is no option for a day or hourly rate. *
What they expect from you:
• Lead projects alongside in-house consulting, UX, design, development and production teams
• Lead the digital output of the studio and become key on a number of accounts, working closely with experienced people for some of the world’s leading companies
• Help to create large-scale, high-profile websites and digital communications across a range of channels
• Generate concepts, create presentations, develop interface designs
• Lead clients through the creative process
• Provide effective direction and feedback to your project team and design support
• Identify new ways of working and drive implementation of solutions
Qualifications and experience:
• Digital design experience
• Experience in leading the design aspect of projects and setting direction
• Experience directing junior designers to help create your vision • A degree in Design, Interaction Design or other design-related field
• Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat skills - CC
• High quality work with attention to detail
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight Graphic Designer with HTML experience for Sears Davies
Closing 21 June 2017
start End of June
- Sears Davies
- temp, temp to perm
- Dependent on experience
Senior UX/UI Designer for Wholegrain Digital
Closing 22 June 2017
- Wholegrain Digital
Want more Senior UI Designer (12 month contract) (£50K PRO RATA SALRAY) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.