Senior Technical Architect - Unilever
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Salesforce’s Technical Architect is part of Salesforce Technology Team at Unilever which is a collaborative, fast-moving group thriving in a diverse culture of rapid delivery and innovation. Technical Architects are motivated, adventurous, bold, and invested in disrupting internal process while preserving business platform trust.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive technology innovations and best practices with Enterprise Architects and Business platform stakeholders. Nice to have experience on best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, and Technology Governance.
- Manage business platform expectations; Advise business platform teams in technical and functional delivery aspects.
- Provide guidance on Salesforce functional and technical solution architecture, design, customization, configuration, coding and integration best practices, policies, procedures, standards and metrics.
- Collaborate with SI partners and Salesforce to troubleshoot platform implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Review and advise remediation on project/program execution, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable.
- Act as custodian of Salesforce platform in terms of managing “technical debt”, reliability, maintainability, resilience and security. Drive governance with multiple business platforms across solution lifecycle phases. Advise business platforms on gaps and remediation.
- Contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment. Serve as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate the junior team members
Master / Bachelor degree required in Computer Science or Engineering.
Proven experience in architecting and building technology solutions. Experience as an Architect/Senior Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated technology leadership driving transformation in matrix organization.
Proven experience on Salesforce platform. Experience in designing and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and functional role.
Experience in data management, scripting languages, API, and/or integrations associated with Salesforce platform.
Proven results overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management that meet or exceed customer needs.
Certifications in Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II, Development Lifecycle andDeployment Designer and Service Cloud Consultant.
Hands on Experience with Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies.
Nice to have experience on Stash, Jenkins, Jira, GIT, Sonar Tools for deployment
FMCG industry experience
Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
Polished speaker with strong presentation skills with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
Ability to lead and manage multiple stakeholders on consensus building, conflict resolution and driving objectives to the end.
Pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Graphic Designer for Voxbone
Closing 8 September 2017
Freelance Digital Designer - Raising IT
Closing 9 September 2017
- Raising IT
- temp, temp to perm, part time, from own premises
- £200 to 240 /day
Want more Senior Technical Architect - Unilever jobs?
Want to find more Backend Web Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.