Senior Project Manager - Award Winning Content Agency
I'm pleased to be working with a multi-award winning content agency creating visual stories through the use of good data. They deliver measurable results that directly impacts on brand sentiment, search and PR coverage.
What they do is very niche and they are proud of working with very big clients across different sectors.
Currently looking for a Mid to Senior Project Manager to deliver web build projects along with campaign microsites, banners and sparse print work.
- Taking the brief from the client.
- Requesting assets.
- Managing the production of fast moving content.
- Facilitating the approval both internally and via client.
- Reporting internally on progress.
- Delivering to time, budget and brief.
- Work alongside the Senior account a manager to develop and scope agile project proposals.
- Protect the team, the agency and the client through clear scope management - including change management
This agency is proud also of their diverse culture. They are very sociable - always drinks on Fridays in some cool and varied places. Personal interests/passions are encouraged in the office.
This agency can also offer some great benefits as well as career progression.
If this interests you, please apply today.
Digital Marketing Manager
Closing 7 July 2017
- Digital Gurus
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Paid Search and Display Marketing Specialist (Fashion Brand)
Closing 20 July 2017
- Impact Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Senior Project Manager - Award Winning Content Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Content Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.