Senior Producer - Integrated Agency
Our client is offering a truly unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Producer to rapidly progress their career. This is a pivotal position - sitting at the heart of the business you will support their most important clients whilst living their purpose and ambition to be globally renowned for audience inspiration by finding creative solutions to solve clients’ communication challenges – through means of events, video, training, investor relations activities, creative media and communications consultancy.
Born in 1997, our client is a well-respected live events and communications agency who currently service over 50 global brands. Their key purpose is to inspire business audiences through their three core values; Trusted, Spirited and Ingenious. The ultimate goal is to be globally renowned in audience inspiration.
THE ROLE: Senior Producer
- Maximise profitability on every project; upselling services and growing budgets, covering in-house project management fees and continuing to grow the business through Account Development
- Find creative vehicles and messaging solutions which embed the key content behind the event/communications for the largest and most important clients
- Lead and deliver event/communication projects from client briefs – from initial creative content development, pre-event production, budget creation and management, on-site delivery and finally through to post production
- Identify potential new business opportunities/clients/markets
- Attend credential meetings in collaboration with the Account Directors
- Build supplier relationships to leverage preferred pricing to meet the client financial objectives as well as improving project profitability
- Manage, write and deliver compelling pitches/RFP responses, budget formation as well as leading a pitch team
- Manage large project teas of full timers, freelancers and suppliers to deploy events in the UK and across the world
- Work to KPIs that will exceed client objectives and expectations and industry standards
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Senior Producer
- You will already be in a Senior Producer role with at least seven years of relevant industry experience – please note that Line Manager responsibility may become part of the role in the future.
- Highly commercially minded – proven experience of commercial thinking and understanding of clients’ businesses that led to business growth
- Proven experience in putting together pitch winning solutions – including leading and writing the response as well as curating the creative, content and budget information
- Production background in B-2-B events – working with client internal communications, event, marketing and sales departments to CXO and Board level
- Strong experience in leadership meetings as well as sales and marketing meetings
- Understanding of communications solutions
- Large project experience (in a Senior Producer role) with up to £1m revenue in size
- A passionate, creative, spirited, trusted and driven individual – demonstrating this attributes when delivering inspiring event/communications projects to the clients
Job Title: Senior Producer | Reference Number: VAC- 17193 | Location: London | Salary: up to £55,000
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Producer to work with a brilliant organisation. For further information regarding this exciting opportunity please contact the team and apply below.
Paid Social Manager
Closing 26 May 2017
- Digital Gurus
- £35,000 to 38,000 p/a
Designer - Global Company
Closing 26 May 2017
- The Book Recruitment
- Yorkshire & Humberside
- £18,000 to 21,000 p/a
Want more Senior Producer - Integrated Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Events Coordinator jobs, Events Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Events Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.