Senior Photographer - Harvey Nichols
Location:Northampton - DC
Salary/Rate:Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
If someone says Wedgwood do you think of Thomas rather than china? Do you truly see life through a lens?
If the answers are yes then our Online team could be the next career destination for you. The team is actively recruiting for a Senior Photographer to be based in our Northampton Studio to lead the photography team and be responsible for producing only the very best e-commerce images including model sets, still life fashion and table top accessories.
This role can be part time - 3 days a week
Since opening in 1831 Harvey Nichols has become internationally renowned for its expertly edited fashion and beauty merchandise, premium food and wine offer and award-winning restaurants.
The Online team are one of our many experienced teams at the centre of enabling us to offer our customers and users a 5* experience and a one stop destination to be fearlessly stylish.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Studio Manager and their responsibilities will include:
- Mange a team of both permanent and freelance photographers
- Producing high quality and consistently lit images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent
- Provide a technical authority on set with excellent knowledge of industry standards
- Image labelling, backing up and ensuring all files and sent to the retouching team
- Being accountable for overall photography team targets
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a senior photographic role in an ecommerce studio. They will hold a relevant photography degree or equivalent and have a high technical proficiency in Photoshop, Capture One and networked computers.
This is an excellent position for someone who wants to continue their photography career in luxury retail whilst developing their skills in management and ecommerce.
You will need to be:
- Devoted to customers
- Obsessed with style
- Daring in delivery
- Playful in attitude
In return, we promise to
- Support you to build a career in the industry
- Provide constant inspiration and challenge
- Give honest and up front communication
- Work and play together as one
We also offer a competitive remuneration package and industry leading benefits.
If this is of interest to you we very much look forward to hearing from you and discussing this with you further.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.