Senior Mobile Product ManagerThis job listing has expired
Senior Mobile Product Manager | Global Social Network | London | £60 - 75k + Bonus +Package
There's nothing ordinary about this client or the success they have managed to achieve in only a short few years. With over 300 million users, millions of app downloads and their apps consistently ranking in the top 10, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Mobile Product Manager to join one of the coolest, innovative and successful technology brands around.
This Product role will involve working with their mobile team across one platform iOS, Android, Mobile Web), being the driving force behind the entire exciting new Product features as well owning all the requirements from the various stakeholders. With continuous growth predicted this is rare opportunity to put your name to the current big thing in Social networking. You'll work closely with the onsite development team as well as creative and wider teams to write user stories and maintain product backlog.
* A deep knowledge, experience and enthusiasm of building and launching large (highly ranked) native app products
* Product management experience and being able to fully utilise an in house development team, an ability to communicate with engineers in a Productive way
* Deep knowledge of A/B testing
* Preference for social backgrounds (Although not essential)
* The ability to lead teams in passionate and engaging way
* Ideally Scrum certified with vast experience utilising Agile as a methodology
* Ability to work on multiple, large and complex projects simultaneously
* Being able to own a product and ensure its successful Delivery to a level of success this client is used to!
This is a fast paced, incredible opportunity to be a part of a Global Brand that is only expecting to expand its reach. If you're hungry, driven, passionate and looking for career development this is for you. You'll be offering users the best in Social network experiences by being able to work with the best In-site developers. There's plenty of perks too - free food, cool break out areas, pool tables, TV areas, and Performance related bonuses so get in touch ASAP for more info -
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Midweight Visual Designer
Closing 18 August 2017
Closing 17 August 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Senior Mobile Product Manager jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Product Development Manager jobs, App Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Technical Director jobs, Digital Technical Manager jobs, Technical Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.