Senior Manager UX Designer - Adidas
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
The Senior User Experience Designer will be responsible for creating user experiences that are intuitive, inviting, and engaging. They will work with users at a one-on-one level as well as focus groups to understand user perception of the system. These insights will be utilized by this position to create innovative new experiences through User Interaction Design for mobile apps, websites, and devices.
- Work with Digital Sports leadership to set goals/vision for opportunities and integrations into the relevant sport, health, and well-being categories.
- Work directly with internal Digital Sports mobile development and other product team members through an agile methodology to manage the full user experience. Work with outside UI/design resources and support the mobile app development process.
- Create user and landscape research for Digital Sport products & opportunities
- Create experience concepts and interactive prototypes for user feedback
- Contribute to the vision of Digital Sport experiences that includes new sensors and interactivity that will improve the user experience and tap into new consumers.
- Explore the mobile app space and identify new opportunities for the adidas brand.
- Analyze and report on market performance of products containing relevant innovations and technologies. Stay in touch with marketplace to track consumer acceptance and concept success.
- Be visionary in understanding market trends and dynamics that will impact innovations and commercial results.
- Identify opportunities and design different forms of usability, A/B, and multivariate testing.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record managing user experience projects from conception through implementation.
- Ability to create wireframes and functional specifications.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes for use on mobile devices
- Strong understanding of visual systems and a great eye for visual/UI design
- Strong innovation and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams in an agile software environment
- Sport, health and well-being category understanding.
- Technical expertise in mobile (Android & iOS) user experience design and product development.
- Experience in designing for accessibility
- Experience in designing for A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience designing for content systems, working with content production strategists a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Able to travel 10 -15% of the time. International travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in design or related field
- Seven (7) years user experience design or related product experience
- Experience managing technical projects from conception through implementation.
- Experience driving projects internationally/cross site
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.
Product Designer - The New York Times
Closing 7 September 2017
- The New York Times
- New York
Senior Art Director (UI Design) - Bloomingdales
Closing 7 September 2017
- New York
Want more Senior Manager UX Designer - Adidas jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.