Senior Integrated Designer
Global communications agency is looking for a senior integrated designer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work across different audiences on leading brands.
Our client has a heritage and culture which means that they combine a rare blend of PR, creative, digital and consultancy skills, finding the right blend of art and science for every client challenge.
They are ambitious and as a result are looking for dynamic, ambitious people, natural leaders who are intellectually curious, happy to be challenged and relish the opportunity to work with like-minded people to create great work for their clients over different areas. The ideal candidate will have a high standard of work but also be proactive and ideas led with creative flair and great attention to detail and be able to take ownership of projects and follow them right through from concept to execution and beyond.
- You can think up award winning ideas across print and digital.
- Design to the highest possible standards to meet client briefs and audience requirements
- Present your work confidently and with flair (internally and externally to clients)
- Meet project milestones and deliver within budgets
- Support the Creative Director in raising the standards
- Mentor less experienced members and directly line manage junior designers
- You have great type and craft skills
- You can create great looking editorial design(short, mid, long)
- You can visualize quickly and create mockups across multiple applications
- You can bring ideas to life through great looking presentations with clearly written rationales
- You can source great images and create mood boards
- You can art direct image makers, including illustrators and photographers
You will have had good experience working with well-known B2B and B2C brands. You will be a great designer and a creative thinker who can clearly demonstrate simple emotive ideas at the heart of your work. You have proven that you can confidently and clearly articulate your creative thinking at a senior level, internally and externally, and are able to present yourself in interesting and engaging ways to clients with an enviable portfolio of diverse work.
Graphic Designer for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £22,000 - £27,500 + benefits
UI Designer for Goodlord
Closing 15 July 2017
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.