Senior Integrated Branding DesignerThis job listing has expired
My client an integrated, multidisciplinary creative agency based in central London with a focus on the dynamic international financial services are looking for a senior designer.
We need a talented and highly conceptual senior brand-focused designer who can work across digital, identity, and print. Confidence, conviction and problem-ownership are big aspects of this role as we would expect the person to present and defend their ideas in front of a client.
We want someone who can develop great work alongside our designers, strategists and account team.
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
- Ability to understand the strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Conceptual and inquisitive
- Able to challenge convention to bring fresh ideas
- Taking ownership of their projects
- Self-sufficient InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Team-orientated as well as able to work on their own initiative
- Can manage third party suppliers, eg illustrators, photographers, CGI artists and animators
- Shows excellence across digital and print - lives and breathes design, esp branding
- Keeps focus on the detail as well as the client brief
- Can confidently present work to colleagues and clients
- Is commercially aware and able to work within budgets
- Uses a pencil before the Mac - good ‘traditional’ visualising ability would be a boon
Design disciplines and skills:
- New brand identity creation (needs to demonstrate the conceptual process with lead-up work/sketches)
- Brand identity documentation - Brand manuals
- Implementation of brand across all channels; websites, brochures, annual reports, ads, etc - has ‘360 brand vision’
- Good typography and art-direction skills
- Experience of B2B preferred over B2C. Financial Services ideal, but not essential
- Exposure to advertising campaigns would be ideal, but not essential
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Front-end Digital Designer for SportFX Web
Closing 16 August 2017
- Sports Direct
- Shirebrook based NG20
- £18k - £22k dependent on experience
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits
Want more Senior Integrated Branding Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.