Senior Graphic Designer - Fashion BrandThis job listing has expired
RH Creative are looking for an integrated Designer for a fabulous fashion brand with offices in central London. Working as part of a small in-house team the design work will be varied and include creating and developing graphic design concepts and artwork for:
* New product launches
* Seasonal campaigns
* Marketing collateral - leaflets, brochures etc
* In-store VM - window banners, POS
* Style blogs
* Digital campaigns across web and social media channels
The ideal candidate will have a brilliant eye for fashion and will quickly be able to understand the brand's target customers. In addition, having sound knowledge of the print production processes, strong organisational/time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects at once is essential.
* At least 5 years' experience as a Designer within a fashion retail environment either agency or in-house
* Self-motivated and driven; confidently able to manage priorities, meet tight deadlines and take personal responsibilities.
* An extremely brand focussed Designer. You will be a brand guardian so understanding the brand and keeping consistent it important.
* Superb artworking skills; create print -ready files with cutter guides etc. for external production.
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is essential.
* A flexible, energetic adaptable person with the ability to interact well with people at all levels
In return you will have the chance to work directly with one of the best fashion Creative Directors in the business who will help you push your skills to the next level. You'll be part of a fun and enthusiastic team working out of a brand new office with loads of perks and benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Front End Designer - Perfect Day
Closing 25 August 2017
- Perfect Day
Creative Artworker for Stage.One
Closing 24 August 2017
- stage one
- Up to £35k
Want more Senior Graphic Designer - Fashion Brand jobs?
Want to find more Retail Designer jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.