Senior Editor - Integrated Communications Agency
Our client is an integrated communications agency, set up on the principles of simplicity, collaboration, un-preciousness and integration around ideas rather than channels. They work with a broad spectrum of clients and brands on a multitude of briefs, from social media or launch campaigns to DM and web build. They have a unique company culture, and are looking for people who can add to the team in a positive way and follow suit, they are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- A collaborative nature
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Take pride in their work
- Have an honest approach
- Be unprecious and be able to recognise that a good idea can come from anywhere
- Take responsibility
The department you will join is the social and content marketing arm of the overall company. It is a creative content agency, specializing in the creation, production, and distribution of brilliant and effective content for brands. This department blends the skillsets of SEO, social media, content marketing, community engagement as well as full-service production facilities. It works on behalf of the company's key clients as well as independent clients. In the last year the business produced over 500 pieces of content, from high-end film production to infographics and editorial content. Currently a team of 75 people, it is an exciting time to join a new business as it develops its full proposition to market.
- You will creatively determine the narrative, structure, tone and look of an edit
- You will complete Offline and Online Broadcast and Non-broadcast projects
- You will advise and collaborate with Directors, Creatives, Producers and account teams throughout the process
- You will deliver jobs to the highest standard and to the correct technical specification
- You will help to ensure and maintain consistent file management and workflow is adhered to across all editors and freelancers
- You will help develop and nurture Junior Editors and Edit Assistants
- You will support the Head of Post in overseeing the quality and progress of projects in the department and keep them informed of any issues
- You will ensure Brand guidelines are always followed when delivering projects
- You will ensure clocked masters meet legal and technical broadcast specs.
This role will give you the chance to join a dynamic, forward-thinking and success-hungry agency, with a fantastic history of creating great client work that works. The agency work hard at keeping their teams motivated by offering continuous training and development opportunities, varied workloads, a competitive benefits package, good work-life balance and a fun and engaging office environment. As a Senior Editor, you will provide innovative and creative editing to the company's Post facility. You will support both the Head of Post Production and the other Editors throughout projects.
- You have advanced understanding of broadcast standards, including QC process and Clearcast guidelines
- You have advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- You have advanced knowledge of video codecs / file formats for web and broadcast deliveries
- You have basic understanding of file servers, SAN, NAS, etc
- You have an understanding of broader digital marketing & social media, including core social platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Vine
- You have an understanding of how content is consumed and distributed in a digital context.
- You will have experience working with Directors, as well as having agency experience. Desirable
- After Effects and Photoshop knowledge preferable but not essential
- Da Vinci Resolve knowledge preferable but not essential
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- through Pru Health
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday (additional to bank holidays, the office may also close for 3 days over Christmas and New Year and work permitting, half a day before a bank holiday)
- Mobile phone
- Enhanced maternity pay/ 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave (after qualifying period)
- Season ticket loan after 3 months
- Fresh fruit daily - Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Salary Sacrifice Pension
- Corporate Gym Membership
CHINESE SPEAKING PRODUCT SUB-EDITOR & TRANSLATOR
Closing 31 March 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £23,000 to 25,000 p/a
Video and Graphic Producer for Church Of England
Closing 7 April 2017
- Church Of England
- 42,246 to 46,839 p/a
Want more Senior Editor - Integrated Communications Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Technical Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.