Senior Digital Product ManagerThis job listing has expired
Product & Content Operations - Senior Manager| Global Broadcaster | London | £55k + bonus
My client is a fabulous media network who owns multiple global brands - all of which have created and built their own great digital products and social story covering B2B and B2C.
Due to a major shift in focus (and investment!) on their Digital market, they have created a fancy new position within their Product team which will take responsibility for multiple products across a variety of their brands, with a major focus on the UK market. This Senior Manager, Product & Content Ops is a swanky brand new role which will work with the Senior Director to help lead the development, delivery and ongoing management of all product and content operations across multiple channels including video player, CMS, mobile web, native apps and ad ops and will be a key player in digital strategy (implementation / execution.)
* Develop, deliver and manage all digital product and content operations across the UK and Ireland - with major focus on native apps (B2B and B2C), social, web and web apps as well as video, CMS and ad operations
* Work in partnership with the wider teams within your "local" area, helping to create and manage the UK digital product roadmap
* Become a champion for all internal and external partners / owners within technology
* Understand the technology stack, suggesting changes / updates where necessary
* Work with wider teams / technology owners regarding features etc
* Work across platforms, video player, ad ops, content management and publishing and reporting tools
* Build a relationship with the Editorial team, helping to ensure seamless content movement across ALL brands
* Can help to create a collaborative working environment within newly formed teams
* Like to be disruptive in the digital space and create successful digital products for consumers & business customers
* Are innovative and like to innovate - you're passionate about working within a successful team and are able to influence senior stakeholders where necessary
* Have experience in both Product (Development) Management as well as Project Management, and are able to work within complex environments
* Will have sound knowledge of the digital space, especially software development and product AND digital MEDIA
* Ideally will understand online publishing platforms and product design
* Are creative, hungry and ambitious and are up for a challenge!
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join a great brand trying new things within the digital space… it's a chance to really help to drive change and work across the whole digital spectrum to deliver fantastic products across both B2B and B2C. For this role you need to be passionate, driven and have a love for change and innovation within the technology / digital space! These guys have fab offices, are super fun and really love what they do… get in touch for more info -
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Social Media Manager
Closing 26 May 2017
- £35,000 to 42,000 p/a
Closing 27 May 2017
- Canary Wharf
- £80,000 p/a
Want more Senior Digital Product Manager jobs?
Want to find more Product Development Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Director jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Technical Manager jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.