Senior Digital Designers: Epsom & LondonThis job listing has expired
Senior Digital Designers: £45-50k
My client, a well-known agency, working with a global automotive brand, is currently looking for 2 x Digital Designers to work in their central London and Epsom offices.
You will work in the digital department of a creative agency working on designing, producing and delivering of micro-sites, landing pages, email campaigns, digital display ads (HTML5) and digital out of home video.
The ideal candidate will have been working in a mid-weight position with a digital creative agency or production company for at least 4 years, hands on, be able to give direction to others, to work autonomously and as party of a group.
You should have good time management skills and be able to multi-task several projects at one time. Strong communication skills are a must.
You must be able to scope out on projects information architecture, UI and production design of a range of digital marketing projects. You should be able to evolve a concept from a scamp and manage it's development through to the delivery of production ready collateral is a must.
* Ability to inspect, clarify and execute a creative brief
* Ability to develop designs and wireframes from scamps
* Experience working in a fast paced delivery focused environment
* Excellent and pro-active communication skills with the ability to clearly express a viewpoint on a given design challenge
* Experience working across the whole spectrum of brand centred digital marketing deliverables including web, mobile, email and digital advertising projects
* Very strong user interface and interaction design experience
* Excellent knowledge of Photoshop / Adobe Creative Suite and Illustrator
* Attention to detail in the delivery of layered, annotated and production ready PSDs
* Experience with brand guidelines
* Understanding of the requirements of campaign based web delivery including an understanding of user behaviour, experience with the crafting of effective calls to action and the implementation of user journeys
* Ability to develop requirements into a wireframe, or wireframe prototype, to understand information architecture and user journeys and have strong communication skills to convey those principles and behaviours to developers, PMs and other designers
* Experience working with design principles of animation and moving image
* Strong working knowledge of responsive design and design optimisation for specific devices
* Knowledge of the requirements HTML coding technique place on design
* Tablet and smart phone app design experience
* Ability to accurately predict the time and steps required to solve a problem
* Ability to work closely with other designers in multi-stakeholder projects
* Ability to understand the interaction between design and content in the experience of the user
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Tapestry
Closing 18 May 2017
- £25k per annum
Artworker/Design Assistant for Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4
Closing 18 May 2017
- Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4 Limited
- £16,000 to 18,000 p/a
Want more Senior Digital Designers: Epsom & London jobs?
Want to find more Automotive Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.