Senior Digital Designer - Luxury ClientThis job listing has expired
Agenda Creative are pleased to be working with this prestigious, luxury client. A new position has been created for a Senior Digital Designer to strengthen their creative offering.
THE ROLE: Senior Digital Designer
Working closely with the Creative Director you will be conceptual and innovative, producing stylistic digital campaigns and projects. By mentoring a junior digital designer and from time to time a freelancer you will communicate advertising and promotional aspects for the business across digital media and online publications. Deliver imaginative design solutions from concept to online/digital collateral. Must possess excellent communication skills as engage with internal stakeholders and client. Flexible and a proven ability to interpret creative direction, work to tight deadlines, versatile and a team player.
- Digital design team management: Supervise the permanent digital designer and any freelance digital design staff
- To work within the brand guidelines, demonstrate highly developed problem solving abilities, meeting clients and directing other designers, be responsible for key campaigns and explore specific creative direction on the digital design aspect of projects which include: Advertising, Marketing and Special Event Items.
- Research, concepts, mock ups & presentation of ideas through to creation of finished artwork to publish online/digitally.
- Project Management & Administration: Work closely with other colleagues in the Creative Team; Liaise with colleagues in the Marketing team and also internal clients; Liaise with internal Production team; Seeing projects through from initial brief to completion; Working within budgets and to tight deadlines; Maintaining archive and record of projects; Share of general office admin.
Skills / Competencies / Experience:
- Management experience
- A natural flair for creative design with excellent layout/composition, typographical and aesthetic coherence
- Excellent knowledge of online/digital media processes, including Double Click Studio workflow (or similar) for rich media advertising
- Experience of working with cutting edge and/or luxury brands
- In-tune with current digital design trends and new media
- Experience of art-directing photo-shoots
- Experience in Data Analytics and a working knowledge of CSS and PHP
- Working knowledge of web and mobile standards and how it informs the development of digital output
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) and be committed, reliable and capable of working well both independently and as a part of a team;
- Highly motivated, organised, proactive, enthusiastic and resourceful, with the ability to work on a number of different and varied projects at one time, often to tight deadlines.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-Weight Digital Designer for TVF Digital
Closing 17 June 2017
- TVF Digital
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Digital Designer for KnowledgeBrief
Closing 15 June 2017
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Senior Digital Designer - Luxury Client jobs?
Want to find more Project Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Design Manager jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.