Senior Digital Designer - Microsoft
The Office Creative Studio (OCS) is looking for Sr. Designer who specializes in bringing digital brand experiences to life in a modern service brand world. This person will help conceptualize, design and deliver extraordinary user-experience solutions for products.office.com, Office Relationship Marketing (direct mail., and other digital experiences across Microsoft Office Marketing. As a designer in the Office Creative Studio, you will be directly responsible for the creation of compelling and cutting edge branded experiences across various digital properties, overseeing agency creative execution, and working directly with business and channel owners on daily business and project requirements. As part of the Office Creative Studio, you be part of a growing creative team that is responsible for all aspects of bringing the Office brand to life. You will be at the forefront of technology, research, and user experience-surrounded by innovative and creative thinkers. We are looking for someone with high-end creative talent and passion for quality craftsmanship. This person should have a proven track record in bringing best in class branded experiences to life and delivering innovative design solutions for a variety of web properties. You should have excellent technical problem-solving skills and be able to multitask while working with minimal supervision. You should possess a strong, dynamic personality and see a set of design constraints as a challenge for creativity.
• Partnering with the Creative Director, designers, front-end developers, and other team members to create design concepts that visually express attributes of the brand and serve the intended user experience signing rich modern user experiences that are progressive and responsive
• Quickly iterating on multiple interactive design solutions
• Effectively balancing issues around branding, visual identity, and interaction design
• Overseeing creative execution and driving studio priorities with agency partners
• Driving the execution of design and delivering to deadlines in a self-directed manner
• Creating user task models, UI architecture, wireframes, process flows, interaction models, and visual design specs
• Staying up to date with latest design and technology trends
• Project management, ensuring all elements are delivered on time
• BS/BA required. Interaction Design or equivalent design degree experience
• 5+ years of experience creating digital experiences (Web Primary, App/Product Secondary)
• Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop
• Passion for designing beautiful, usable, and meaningful web experiences
• Expertise in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Awesome portfolio with relevant experience
• Ability and comfort in presenting ideas
• Top Microsoft Success Factors include: Cross-group Collaboration, Communication Skills, Conviction and Courage, Drive for Results, and Organizational Agility
• Microsoft Web Framework (MWF) knowledge
• Front-end coding experience to help prototype design concepts
• Motion design experience
• App design experience
• Agency experience
Graphic Designer - The New York Times
Closing 7 September 2017
- The New York Times
- New York
Sr. Java Application Engineer - Nike
Closing 12 September 2017
Want more Senior Digital Designer - Microsoft jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.