Senior Digital Designer (6-12 month contract)This job listing has expired
Our client is looking for an experienced digital designer with a proven track record to join our growing creative team. You will help them lead the digital output of the studio and become key on a number of accounts, working closely with experienced people for some of the world’s leading companies. You will be helping them to create large-scale, high-profile websites and digital communications across a range of channels.
- Working in house with experienced consultants, developers and production staff to bring your ideas to life
- Take on new briefs, research subject matter and audiences
- Generate ideas, assess strategic direction and deliver innovation with a view to creating industry leading and mould breaking work
- Lead clients through the creative process
- Review design work from a team of multi-discipline designers, developers and the production team and provide effective direction and feedback
- Identify new ways of working and drive implementation of solutions
Qualifications and experience:
- 5 years previous experience working in a creative agency environment
- Experience in leading the design aspect of projects and setting direction
- Experience directing junior designer to help create your vision
- A degree in Design, Interaction Design or other design-related field
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
What they expect
- High quality work with attention to detail
- Self-confidence and strong ideas
- Ability to manage your workflow and time
- Be open to new challenges
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Designer - MWI Global
Closing 22 August 2017
- MWI Global
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits
Want more Senior Digital Designer (6-12 month contract) jobs?
Want to find more Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.