Integrated, multidisciplinary creative agency based in Vauxhall, London is looking for a conceptual Senior Designer to head up their small dynamic creative team.
Our client works with some of the largest brands in the world. They need a talented and highly conceptual senior brand-focused designer who can work across digital, identity, and print. Confidence, conviction and problem-ownership are big aspects of this role as they would expect the person to present and defend their ideas in front of a client.
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
- Ability to understand the strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Conceptual and inquisitive
- Able to challenge convention to bring fresh ideas
- Taking ownership of their projects
- Self-sufficient InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Team-orientated as well as able to work on their own initiative
- Can manage third party suppliers, eg illustrators, photographers, CGI artists and animators
- Shows excellence across digital and print - lives and breathes design, esp branding
- Keeps focus on the detail as well as the client brief
- Can confidently present work to colleagues and clients
- Is commercially aware and able to work within budgets
- Uses a pencil before the Mac - good ‘traditional’ visualising ability would be a bonus
Design disciplines and skills
- New brand identity creation (needs to demonstrate the conceptual process with lead-up work/sketches)
- Brand identity documentation - Brand manuals
- Implementation of brand across all channels; websites, brochures, annual reports, ads, etc - has ‘360 brand vision’
- Good typography and art-direction skills
- Experience of B2B preferred over B2C. Financial Services ideal, but not essential
- Exposure to advertising campaigns would be ideal, but not essential
Famtastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven senior designer looking for more responsibility to step up, lead a team and take on a DD title further down the line.
2D & 3D Designer / Creative Design Manager for Clinique
Closing 12 July 2017
Graphic Designer for The Outstanding Website Company
Closing 12 July 2017
- Outstanding Web
- Leighton Buzzard
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.