Senior Designer for WRGThis job listing has expired
We are one of the UK’s largest 'live experiencial’ agencies who are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and committed Senior Designer to join our busy Creative Communications team at WRG, in London. You will be supporting our studio on a wide range of materials from print to digital, all of which are essential in our major projects.
You will be ready to utilise your existing skills by working with a broad range of creative disciplines on a range of dynamic and innovative projects. You will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of projects, have a keen interest and excellent understanding of typography, art direction, CAD and Digital design. You will also have a thirst for produce amazing work, be able work collaboratively and share best practices with a global team.
This is a unique opportunity to work and grow with a world class 'live experiential’ agency that lives up to our mantra of ‘create unforgettable'.
Key Skills and Attributes
We are looking for a Senior or Designer who:
- Has a knowledge and understanding of digital and social media, how it fits in today’s modern design world, and how you can use it to influence and have an impact on a variety of communications.
- Has proven design and Mac skills ideally a graphic design qualification – at least 8 -10 years industry experience
- Is highly proficient in In-Design/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Ideally has knowledge of other Adobe CS suite of programmes
- Can work to a brief and a deadline
- Can work to existing brand guidelines
- Can manage workflow effectively
- Is a highly creative designer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
..and above all, someone who can ‘create unforgettable'
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Front End Designer - Perfect Day
Closing 25 August 2017
- Perfect Day
Web Designer - MWI Global
Closing 22 August 2017
- MWI Global
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.